Jira Align Portfolio Management
The portfolio management team’s road to agility
The challenges often include:
- We have to get in front of the CFO (again) and provide definitive proof (which we don’t have) that the program teams are delivering work that maps back to strategic investment themes.
- Try as we might, we struggle with laying out a plan for how a more robust Agile/ bimodal process will be improved over time.
- We attempt to envision keeping to Lean-Agile principles (i.e., reducing WIP and managing flow), but we just can’t get our heads around trying that at scale.
Jira Align solves this by:
- Providing you with a real-time, top-to-bottom connected roadmap that performs datacrunching miracles allowing you to confidently dazzle the CFO with accuracy.
- Providing, in addition to the most popular scaled Agile frameworks, the ability to work in a Hybrid mode.
- Using Jira Align’s deep expertise to provide us with capabilities specifically designed for the SAFe framework-something we understand!
Features Portfolio Teams Love
Check out these game-changing features that will bring mental peace and stability to your programs.
Real-time connected roadmaps
Produce real-time, stunningly visual product roadmaps with progress to date that you can take directly to the executive and delivery teams.
Use Jira Align to manage planned versus actual allocation for each program, team, and team member.
Work in progress
Manage how much work is in progress at the epic, feature, and story level by release, product, and/ or team.
Investment vs Actuals
View the desired portfolio investment, the Pl allocation, and the actual spend per theme in one report.
Strategic and financial alignment
Allocate investments to strategic themes and epics needed by the business to deliver financial results.
SAFe portfolio-level support
Use Jira Align for Portfolio Team alignment, value stream management, WSJF epic prioritization, enterprise forecasting, epic success criteria tracking, and built-in WIP.
Explore the benefits for other roles in your organization
Ready to take the next step?
Get in touch to get started
No obligation, no pressure. We're easy to talk with and you might be surprised at how much you can learn about your project by speaking with our experts.