BMC Helix ITSM
Cognitive Service Management in your choice of cloud
Deliver everything-as-a-service with intelligent, omnichannel service experiences
BMC Helix ITSM combines the latest in digital, cognitive, and automation technologies with the best-practice ITSM principles you’ve come to appreciate from Remedy, enabling you to provide superior service management across multi-cloud environments that is intelligent and predictive.
BMC Helix ITSM is a powerful, people-centric solution that exploits emerging technologies such as AI and machine learning. When you move up from Remedy on-premises to BMC Helix ITSM, you gain:
- Predictive service management through auto-classification, assignment, and routing of incidents
- Embedded multi-cloud capabilities to broker incidents, changes, and releases across cloud providers
- Integrations with leading agile DevOps tools such as Jira
- Cognitive email analysis and automated actions on behalf of the user
- Operational and deployment efficiencies via containerization
- Optimized for ITIL® 4
See What Helix ITSM has to Offer
Incident & Problem Management
Create and resolve incidents faster with intelligent, context-aware, and proactive incident matching.
- Integrate all IT service support functions, including change, asset, service level, service request, identity, and knowledge management.
- Gain direct visibility into business priorities through integration with a single CMDB.
- Achieve lower call volumes with intelligent, omnichannel self-service via BMC Digital Workplace.
- Align to ITIL® best practices with expert services, comprehensive training, and out-of-the-box ITIL processes.
Bring critical information to customers and support personnel right where they need it.
- Built-in Knowledge-Centered Service (KCS) to help deliver fast and accurate service and support
- Lifecycle management of knowledge articles for effective curation and up-to-date information
- Robust multi-media content for enhanced support
- External knowledge integrations to bring in multiple and disparate sources to help resolve issues
BMC Helix Multi-Cloud Service Management
Deliver a seamless service experience across multi-cloud environments.
- Enjoy flexible and configurable cloud-based multi-service, multi-provider incident brokering
- Collaborate effectively with service vendors to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Tightly integrate incident and change management with leading agile dev solutions.
- Audit service performance capabilities to measure service integrity
Turn powerful reports into stunning dashboards quickly and easily.
- Includes 90 out-of-the-box reports to get started quickly
- Create custom reports and dashboards
- Use the storyboard feature to create slide shows with functional report data
- Share and get insights with collaboration features
Document and coordinate activities for change requests across your entire IT landscape—from data centers to desktops.
- 40% reduction in failed changes through controlled release management
- 55% reduction in cost per change event by using automated collision detection and impact analysis
- 35% increase in process efficiency with out-of-the-box ITIL alignment
- 33% reduction in level-one ticket costs as a result of reduced help desk calls
Combine multiple change requests into a single release and manage all related activity supporting a successful release.
- Track and manage change and deployment activities
- Automatically notify stakeholders at every phase of the release process
- Meet auditable requirements for traceability through service transition
- Deliver changes faster at an optimum cost and with minimized risk
BMC Digital Workplace
Deliver intelligent, omnichannel self-service experiences.
- Enjoy conversational chatbot experiences that extend to Slackbot, SMS, and Skype
- Provide one-click self-service across all devices
- Deliver users a consumer-like service catalog for easy access to products and services
Provide complete lifecycle management of your IT assets, from procurement to end-of-life.
- Track asset depreciation over time
- Ensure compliance and avoid audit costs with software license management
- Proactively identify contract infringements and purchasing opportunities
- Know exactly where your assets are located, who’s using them, and how many there are
- Make informed decisions about IT changes
- Use remote support and automated configuration functions for client systems (desktops, laptops, phones)
Configuration Management (CMDB)
Support ITSM processes by providing a single reference source for all your IT infrastructure and services.
- Improve user experience with a modern, persona-based UI
- Increase efficiency and stability with a single source of reference for all your IT infrastructure and services
- Reduce costs by automating tasks that previously required manual intervention
- Minimize IT risks with a better understanding of change dependencies
- Operate services with clear insight into all parameters
- Enable seamless integration between support and operations processes
Service Request Management
Define a catalog of service request types that reflect what services you offer to your internal or external customers.
- Quickly gain efficiencies in the delivery and support of IT services through a self-service solution on top of your existing Remedy ITSM implementation (incident, change, asset, work orders)
- Provide a centralized catalog of requests (including price, service-level targets, and approval rules) to automate and monitor standard requests
- Enable self-help through knowledge access to reduce the number of calls to the service desk
Service Level Management
The tools you need to define, track, and report service levels
- Service insight: Monitor targets, performance, and compliance with dashboards for the business and IT.
- Service improvement: Use trend data to proactively identify issues, prioritize based on business urgency, and track against continuous service improvement plans.
- Service excellence: By automating the collection, analysis, and presentation of service-level information, you can free your staff to concentrate on delivering excellent service.
Ready to take the next step?
Get in touch to get started
No obligation, no pressure. We're easy to talk with and you might be surprised at how much you can learn about your project by speaking with our experts.
1801 Alexander Bell Dr
Reston, VA 20191-4344
(703) 242-7599 Fax