BMC and Atlassian Authorized
RightStar offers training for both the BMC and Atlassian end user and the administrator at any level: beginner, intermediate, or advanced. Each of the training courses are instructor-led and are delivered either on-site in a physical classroom or via a virtual classroom using WebEx or with pre-recorded classes. Students are provided with all materials, including a hands-on training environment and training manual.
Both Beginners, Intermediate, or Advanced training classes are available for the following software:
- JIRA Service Desk
- JIRA Portfolio
- Helix ITSM (Remedy)
- Helix Remedyforce
ITIL® 4 Training
RightStar offers 2-1/2 day Axelos Accredited ITIL 4 Foundation Certification classes at RightStar’s headquarters in Vienna, Virginia or at your location.
The course is designed as an introduction to ITIL 4 and enables you to understand a new way to look at IT Service Management through a Service Value System (SVS).
ITIL 4 takes you through a more evolved view of a Service Value System (SVS), which provides a holistic end-to-end picture of what it really means to contribute to business value, and also integrates concepts from models such as Lean IT, Agile and DevOps.
At the end of this course, attendees will have an understanding of the following:
- High level overview of ITIL v3’s 5-step Lifecycle model and how the current 26 processes and functions map to the new ITIL 4 model
- The seven Guiding Principles of ITIL 4
- ITIL’s new Service Value Chain
- The four dimensions of Service Management
- The 34 ITIL practices, with a focus on 18 of these
- Key concepts from Lean IT, Agile, DevOps, and Organizational Change Management, and why these are important to deliver business value