Automated multi-cloud security and
compliance at scale
Designed for the cloud, in the cloud, TrueSight Cloud Security takes the pain out of security and compliance for cloud resources and containers.
- Cloud security scoring and remediation for public cloud services from Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, and Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Container security for Docker and Kubernetes
- Automated remediation built-in, to close gaps quickly
- Extensive out-of-the-box security policies for rapid time to value
- Flexible architecture with built-in connectors and policy extensibility for virtually any data source
- Graphical UI that is both intuitive and powerful
Multi-Cloud Security. Designed for the cloud, in the cloud, to provide consistent, automated policy enforcement and remediation at scale across cloud service providers, accounts, and applications. Expand your public cloud footprint at DevOps speed, confident that your security and compliance posture keeps pace.
Container Security. Short-lived assets like containers break the traditional compliance model. Secure containers at multiple levels, from the Kubernetes cluster down to the Docker image, to fuel your business’ agility without compromising security.
SaaS Security at Scale. There is nothing to install, so it’s easy to get started. Scale testing up or down as needed without additional deployment friction.
Intuitive Monitoring and Reporting. Discover key insights into policy violations: quickly understand which checks were made, what failed, and which resources are affected.
Out-of-the-Box Content. A deep bench of policy content accelerates your time to value, to consistently and securely configure the cloud resources which your business apps consume. Each policy is fully customizable, so the organization can tailor its policies to its unique criteria.