DTX-i Digital Simulation
RightStar has partnered with SXP, the Digital Transformation Simulation (DTX-i) to bring you a unique opportunity to experience the next generation of IT enterprise business simulations. DTX-i is a highly immersive, virtual, single player strategy simulation that engages and educates individuals at scale. This web-based experience provides insight to technology leaders and their organizations about the core components and landscape of Digital Transformation. It simulates a complex enterprise business model that educates players on the strategic Digital Transformation choices facing organizations and gives instant feedback on their impact on organizational performance.
What to Expect
There is a strong business context, and the simulation offers the chance to explore the enablers of key business imperatives, such as:
- Customer Centricity
- Organizational Agility
- Speed to Market
- Increased Quality
- Reduced Risk
- Greater Efficiency
- Increased Stability & Resilience
- Show the strategic challenges that organizations face in enterprise Digital Transformation
- Give insight into the key success factors that should be considered in Digital Transformation, such as: stability, agility, customer experience, and key financial indicators
- Give an experience of technology practices and the tools that enable Digital Transformation
- Give an insight into different ‘ways of working’ such as: ITSM, DevOps, Agile and Lean
- Demonstrate the need for whole enterprise collaboration, raising awareness of the potential upstream/downstream impacts of siloed thinking and decision making
- Show the enterprise-wide impacts of decisions that might be made in the real world
How does it work?
As the Transformation Director for Global Air, your mission is to lead a legacy business into a new digital paradigm, where it can compete at the top of the market. You must analyze data and execute a number of actions across the IT enterprise to improve business performance. In so doing, you will have to consider, experiment and observe the impact of your choices and how they might play out in the real world.
DevOps Simulation Workshop
RightStar’s DevOps Simulation is a half-day, role based workshop, focused on the software development and deployment lifecycle. Presented in partnership with G2G3, the simulation is highly realistic, and leverages game dynamics to empower cross-functional teams with a shared vision of successful DevOps principles. Participants are immersed into a simulated environment whereby they are challenged to release new products while internal and external forces are continually changing. This realistic approach delivers a level of tension and excitement that creates an “A-HA!” moment for all involved.
Benefits of the DevOps Simulation
- Accelerates adoption of DevOps across the enterprise
- Turns DevOps opponents into advocates
- Clearly communicates the DevOps case for change
- Accelerates a positive DevOps culture
- Creates shared understanding for Development and Operations around how to work together as a high
performing cross-functional team
- Provides new practices that can be executed with immediate effect