Managed Services is a cost-effective
alternative to on-premise
For those who prefer the ease and budget-friendliness of SaaS, RightStar offers Managed Services for Atlassian and BMC FootPrints Applications. Managed Services is a cost-effective alternative to on-premise. While the software is the same, Managed Services provides these key benefits:
- Reliability: Private cloud hosting, dedicated servers and resources, Site to Site VPN for secure connections, daily backups — 14 day on-site retention, off-site Iron Mountain backups.
- Affordability: No large up-front costs; upgrades and maintenance are included in the monthly subscription rate.
- Fast deployment: You can be up and running in about a week.
- Reduced infrastructure: No hardware to purchase, maintain, or insure.
- Seamless upgrades: RightStar manages all software updates and upgrades for you, eliminating the need to install or download patches. You’ll always have the most up-to-date software.
- Mobility: Work from anywhere and on any device, all you need is a web browser and an Internet connection.
- Security: Nine worldwide datacenters ensure uninterrupted service. On-site security personnel, restricted access, biometric security systems, 24/7 video surveillance, and back-up.
- FedRAMP: In partnership with Contegix, RightStar offers federal government agencies secure cloud storage and solutions specializing in Atlassian.
The customer is responsible for all software upgrades and administration.
Hosting, Upgrades, and Server Management
RightStar is responsible for all software upgrades and patches; the customer is responsible for administration.
Hosting, Upgrades, Server Management, and Remote Administration
RightStar is responsible for all software upgrades, patches and administration