MODERN USER INTERFACE
You’ll see a new modern and flexible user interface with the same ease of use you expect from FootPrints.
BMC FootPrints changes the service desk experience for administrators, agents and business users. It automate processes across your organization and streamlines your business services with a highly intuitive user interface, options to personalize your service desk experience, real-time report building, integrated impact analysis and much more.
PERSONALIZE SELF-SERVICE PORTALS
BMC FootPrints allows you to view the data that is most relevant to you in the form that you prefer. Personalize for each team member or lock down a particular view for a specific team.
DRAG AND DROP VISUAL ADMINISTRATION
Managing FootPrints 12 while delivering its extensive power to users is a simple administrative task with drag and drop visual administration. Users can visually analyze impacts from within any record (incidents, problems, contacts, solutions, services, configuration items and more) by clicking a button.
DRAG AND DROP REPORTING
Different users need different information. Using simple drag-and-drop, you can create a wide variety of reports and dashboards. To create a report, simply select from any one of a number of standard report templates and configure it, adding, changing, moving, or deleting fields as needed.
USE ON ANY MOBILE DEVICE
Agents, customers, and change approvers will find it easy to manage tasks, stay on top of appointments and chat with one another or with business users anytime, anywhere and, with HTML5, any mobile device.
PLUS MANY MORE GREAT FEATURES!
FootPrints 12 delivers so many more features, including:
- Streamlined Navigation with tabs, breadcrumbs and wizards
- Out-of-the-box ITSM and other business processes
- Easily export configurations from a test environment and import into production
- Drag and drop form builders for any record type including ticket, service and email templates
- Schedule reports and choose your delivery option
- Build reports based on saved search criteria
- BMC Client Management integration automatically creates and updates tickets for asset issues