BMC TrueSight Operations Management
End-to-end performance monitoring
Identify, analyze, and resolve application and infrastructure problems–fast
- Focus on events that occur when an infrastructure metric falls outside of normal parameters
- Understand the underlying cause of an event with probable cause analysis
- Expedite troubleshooting with log analytics based on the context of the event
- Prioritize high-impact issues by event severity
- Remediate and resolve problems automatically through automated workflow
TrueSight Infrastructure Management helps you detect and address performance abnormalities before they impact the business. It automatically learns the behavior of your infrastructure, telling you what’s normal, and only issues alerts when behavior needs attention. This helps you focus on the events that matter most to IT and the business.
- Cuts cost by eliminating the need to manage thousands of traditional, static thresholds for event generation
- Reduces false alarms and associated incidents by up to 90 percent
- Minimizes the need to manually define, configure, and maintain correlation rules and policies
- Groups events for better visibility by role, geography, or technology
TrueSight AppVisibility collects performance and availability data for applications and the supporting infrastructure stack to create a clear map of applications and dependencies, so you can easily see how application components within the topology affect end user experience.
- Get instant insight into the performance of applications and the behavior of users with real and synthetic end-user experience management
- Pinpoint which users, transactions, and application calls are affecting performance
- Isolate slow or failing transactions between application stack components
- Manage cloud and hybrid applications on and off-premises from a single interface
Satisfy service delivery expectations with automated middleware performance management and administration for your hybrid data center. TrueSight Middleware Management gives you a cross-enterprise view of your middleware environment with the context needed to prevent service disruptions and respond quickly when problems occur.
- Proactively identify middleware problems that may affect service delivery
- Monitor middleware software and hardware, including IBM MQ, DataPower, and Integration Bus (IIB)
- Determine the status of any middleware object, anywhere in your environment, without having to log into each host
Ready to take the next step?
Get in touch to get started
No obligation, no pressure. We're easy to talk with and you might be surprised at how much you can learn about your project by speaking with our experts.
1801 Alexander Bell Dr
Reston, VA 20191-4344
(703) 242-7599 Fax