Data can help you make decisions toward digital transformation for your business success. Please use this informative library of Downloads, videos, success stories, webinars, blogs, and other resources as needed on your journey.
Up-to-date and legacy content to inspire, problem-solve, train, and confirm the track you’re on.
From eBooks to White Papers and Checklists to Data Sheets, we deliver content, to help you deliver Business.
Curated information sources we find helpful when seeking best practices on your digital journey.
The organizational impact of getting product and IT teams under the same umbrella using JSM reads like a page out of the ITIL4 or DevOps Handbook: improved IT/business alignment, greater collaboration across functions, and increased emphasis on employee experience.
Employees who feel like IT software works against them instead of helping them are more likely to experience burnout and resign. Slowly resolved incidents caused by poorly designed ITSM software can pose an existential threat to the company. Jira Service Management helps you prevent this.
Despite the prevalence of feature overload, many decision-makers still haven’t found the right solutions to prevent
it. To better understand how to avoid feature overload among your IT teams, it is best to know your business’ root
objective and your stakeholders’ needs.
While the concepts of asset management and configuration management are related to one another, they are unique, each focusing on a different set of practices. Both asset and configuration management fall under the service management practices of the widely used Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework, currently version 4.
Join us for Snacktime Snippets! These bite-size demos and chats with our tech experts provide insight into the software and solutions that benefit your business. We’re delivering the information you need for the business future you want.
- RightStar Atlassian Advisory Services
- Getting Product and IT Teams Under the Same Umbrella with Jira Service Management
- Avoiding ITSM Feature Overload: Choosing Tools Your Organization Needs for IT Service Management
- Helix Chatbot Solution
- BMC Client Management
- BMC CMDB
- DevOps Simulation Workshop
- BMC Digital Workplace
- BMC Discovery for MultiCloud
- Helix ITSM Datasheet
- MarsLander Simulation Workshop
- nlyte Data Center Infrastructure Management
- RightStar ITIL4 Assessments
- RightStar Remote Administration for Atlassian Software
- RightStar Remote Administration for BMC Client Management
- RightStar Remote Administration for BMC FootPrints Service Core
- RightStar Remote Administration for BMC Remedy
- RightStar Remote Administration for BMC Remedyforce
- RightStar Implementation Services for Remedy
- RightStar SACM Assessments
- RightStar ScanStar for ITSM Solutions
- RightStar Support for BMC Client Management
- RightStar Support for BMC FootPrints
- RightStar Support for BMC Remedy
- RightStar Supplemental Support for Remedyforce
- Discovery Cloud Transformation
- The Key to Real-time Visibility Across IT: Start-anywhere Application Mapping
- Modern Incident Management
- Tackle the Top Five Public Sector IT Objectives with IT Service Management
- Drive Radical Business Value with a High-Speed IT Organization
Ready to take the next step?
Get in touch to get started
No obligation, no pressure. We're easy to talk with and you might be surprised at how much you can learn about your project by speaking with our experts.