Deliver one-click self-service to the products and services employees need to do their work.
- Consumer-like shopping experience – simple interface provides a familiar way to help employees get what they need
- Single service catalog across your organization – eliminate catalog sprawl by presenting services from multiple business units including IT, HR, and Facilities in a single catalog
- Workflow and automation – decrease level-one ticket costs by deflecting routine help desk calls
- Powerful connectors – easy to integrate into leading industry services and platforms like Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Azure, Atlassian JIRA, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and more
- Consistent experience across devices – native iOS and Android apps enable usage anytime and anywhere
Fewer calls to the IT and HR help desk
Modern self-service usually reduces help desk call volume by 33 percent. Through a virtual agent, employees can easily interact with IT and subject-matter experts via chat.
- Employees can access rich media content to help improve understanding
- Employees collaborate on answers to basic questions
- Employees get in-app notifications when systems are down
One-stop shop for all the products and services employees need to do their work
With a few taps, employees can order a new computer or get the latest mobile travel app via one service catalog. Shopping services across the organization has never been easier.
On the back-end, licenses and entitlements are managed with drag-and-drop ease. Ratings, reviews and sharing among peers help drive adoption. Routine requests to the service desk drop as employees shop for themselves.
- Eliminate catalog sprawl by consolidating portals on a unified platform
- Reduce shadow IT by providing employees with the latest productivity tools
- Track usage, performance, and costs
Manage a digital workplace without borders
More businesses are switching to smart offices, where static work spaces become hot desks, dynamically assigned on a first-come basis. As a result, real estate costs drop as office space is maximized.
- Empower facilities managers to run any office environment around the world from a central location
- Reduce downtime and keep productivity high by giving employees the ability to assign themselves a desk at any time
- Retain today’s employees by offering them a modern, flexible work place
Map an easy path for employees
From welcoming new employees to the company, to rolling out new perks, to enacting retirement benefits, get it all done with a simple, icon-driven way to help employers and employees engage and efficiently interact.
- Intuitive, icon-driven onboarding
- Consolidated catalog for one-stop destination
- Accessible across devices from mobile to PC