TrueSight Server Automation
Quickly and securely provision, configure, patch, and
maintain physical, virtual, and cloud servers.
Cross-platform server automation for better security, compliance, and agility.
- Patching: Support maintenance windows and change management processes to ensure the timely execution of patches
- Compliance: Integrate role-based access control, pre-configured policies for CIS, DISA, HIPAA, PCI, SOX, NIST, and SCAP, documentation, and remediation
- Configuration: Harden deployments, detect and remediate drift, and manage change activities to ensure stability and performance
- Provisioning: Bare-metal through full application stack deployment via unattended installs, image-based, script-based, or template-based provisioning
- Reporting: Assess change impact, get real-time status of jobs, or complete an audit using multiple dashboard views
Provision, configure, inspect, update, audit, and secure cross-platform servers with a single, multi-platform solution that improves administrator efficiency.
- Perform ad hoc administrative tasks such as configuration inspection, virtual machine creation, or snapshot creation, all through a single interface
- Run network shell (NSH) commands or your pre-existing scripts across multiple platforms, to automate end-to-end tasks
- Provision servers with flexible methods including unattended, image-based, script-based, or template-based installs
- Accelerate delivery of software updates or full applications as part of DevOps processes
- Capture gold master images and apply to other servers and then manage deviations
Automate the patching process including patch acquisition, analysis, deployment, scheduling, installation, and change tracking.
- Download patch catalog information from vendors or third parties and analyze servers
- Create smart groups representing applications or business services with separate patching jobs
- Schedule patches to fit maintenance windows that meet business needs
- Use ad hoc tasks or Network Shell (NSH) to automate rolling patch implementations for clustered servers
- Get real-time status of patch jobs in process
- Integrate with ITSM to open and close change tickets automatically
Drive greater consistency, security and reliability through policy-based application of operational, security, and regulatory guidelines.
- Harden deployments and maintain compliance with a full cycle of system discovery, drift detection, remediation, and reporting
- Achieve compliance twice as fast with pre-configured policies for CIS, DISA, HIPAA, PCI, SOX, NIST, and SCAP
- Integrate with change control to create historical, auditable records to check compliance of any system at any time
Ready to take the next step?
Get in touch to get started
No obligation, no pressure. We're easy to talk with and you might be surprised at how much you can learn about your project by speaking with our experts.