TrueSight Server Automation allows you to quickly
and securely provision, configure, patch, and
maintain physical, virtual, and cloud servers.
Cross-platform server automation for better security, compliance, and agility.
- Patching: Support maintenance windows and change management processes to ensure timely execution of patches
- Compliance: Integrate role-based access control, pre-configured policies for CIS, DISA, HIPAA, PCI, SOX, NIST, and SCAP, documentation, and remediation
- Configuration: Harden deployments, detect and remediate drift, and manage change activities to ensure stability and performance
- Provisioning: Bare-metal through full application stack deployment via unattended installs, image-based, script-based, or template-based provisioning
- Reporting: Assess change impact, get real-time status of jobs or complete an audit using multiple dashboard views
Provision, configure, inspect, update, audit, and secure cross-platform servers with a single, multi-platform solution that improves administrator efficiency.
- Perform ad hoc administrative tasks such as configuration inspection, virtual machine creation, or snapshot creation, all through a single interface
- Run network shell (NSH) commands or your pre-existing scripts across multiple platforms, to automate end-to-end tasks
- Provision servers with flexible methods including unattended, image-based, script-based, or template-based installs
- Accelerate delivery of software updates or full applications as part of DevOps processes
- Capture gold master images and apply to other servers and then manage deviations
Automate the patching process including patch acquisition, analysis, deployment, scheduling, installation, and change tracking.
- Download patch catalog information from vendors or third parties and analyze servers
- Create smart groups representing applications or business services with separate patching jobs
- Schedule patches to fit maintenance windows that meet business needs
- Use ad hoc tasks or Network Shell (NSH) to automate rolling patch implementations for clustered servers
- Get real-time status of patch jobs in process
- Integrate with ITSM to open and close change tickets automatically
Drive greater consistency, security and reliability through policy-based application of operational, security, and regulatory guidelines.
- Harden deployments and maintain compliance with a full cycle of system discovery, drift detection, remediation, and reporting
- Achieve compliance twice as fast with pre-configured policies for CIS, DISA, HIPAA, PCI, SOX, NIST, and SCAP
- Integrate with change control to create historical, auditable records to check compliance of any system at any time