L-1 Technical Support
As a BMC Authorized Support Provider, RightStar is your first line for prompt, reliable issue resolution with BMC and RightStar software products. In addition, RightStar is your liaison with BMC, resolving issues requiring Level 3 support on your behalf. RightStar L1 support provides you with access to the most current releases and versions of your product, including any fixes, patches or workarounds. And all calls are handled exclusively in the U.S.A.
RightStar offers technical support at two levels: Fast-Track and 24×7 Continuous
Fast-Track and Continuous support both include:
- Priority attention to your call
- Current releases and versions of your product
- Fixes, patches or workarounds specific to your software
- Direct access to Customer Service to report issues via phone, email or website (self-service)
- Availability to technicians who have been trained to provide prompt, comprehensive and accurate issue resolution
- 24×7 availability of knowledge base, tech docs, and best-practice documentation via self-service
- Coordination of efforts with vendor, operations and sales to address issues that you have opened or reported
- Log incident with BMC as appropriate and document reported issues. We make every attempt to resolve the issue on a first-call basis. When that’s not possible, we work with the customer and BMC through to resolution.
- Answers to your questions about the application, ITIL® processes, and best practices; where to find additional information
- Troubleshooting of existing business automation process, advice for new implementation of business automation, and suggestions for changes to existing business rules.
Fast-Track Support guarantees a one-hour response from the Technical Support Center during business hours for Severity 1 issues.
24×7 Continuous Support guarantees a one-hour response from the Technical Support Center 24 hours a day, seven days a week for Severity 1 issues, and includes additional services.