RightStar offers DevOps solutions to assist companies to drive down costs, enhance the customer experience and improve operational processes. RightStar. RightStar’s objective is to assist organizations to move quickly towards a ore DevOps centered IT culture. DevOps organizations experience increased competitive advantages, enabling faster time to market, increased customer satisfaction, and employee productivity.
RightStar provides DevOps advisory services focused on four primary areas within IT: Culture, organization, processes and tools. Since there are no prescribed DevOps patterns and practices, implementations vary. RightStar relies on its experience with other organizations and previous best practice experience to provide you with a solution tailored to a company’s needs.
Additionally, RightStar advisory services for DevOps rollout is based upon the following phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Plan. Requirements, resource management, capacity planning and assigning levels of effort based on either Story points or hours to complete a task.
- Build. Staging the code in an automated way, have automated peer reviews for good coding practices, collaborating with the teams to deliver information accurately and efficiently to change approval boards, and testing groups.
- Continuous Integration. Defined branching and merging, automated testing based on defined branches, and traceability.
- Development. Use an automation tool or tools to help with development.
- Operate. Server monitoring and application performance monitoring should be automated incident, change, and problem tracking.
- Continuous Feedback. Better products through user feedback.