What’s New in ITIL 4
April 22, 2020 | 2 PM ET 1 PM CT 11 AM PT
Join us as Ezra Wise of RightStar presents the latest evolution in ITIL . . . ITIL 4! While ITIL 4 retains many of the core elements of ITIL v3, ITIL 4 provides a brand new, end-to-end IT operating model for the delivery and operation of tech-enabled products and services. And ITIL 4 integrates frameworks such as Lean IT, Agile, and DevOps into the ITIL framework.
If you’d like to understand the key concepts of the ITIL 4 service management framework and learn what’s changed since ITIL v3, don’t miss this highly informative webinar brought to you by RightStar.
How to Manage Your IT Assets with Jira Service Desk
May 20, 2020 | 2 PM ET 1 PM CT 11 AM PT
Join us as Alan Reynolds of RightStar shows you how to manage your assets and Configuration Items (CIs) using a Configuration Management Database (CMDB) with Jira Service Desk. You’ll learn how you can relate those assets/CIs to Jira Service Desk issues, both from the customer’s perspective in the portal and on the agent’s side. And you’ll see how a CMDB can help you greatly improve your incident, problem and change management and service request processes in Jira Service Desk.
Don’t miss this information-rich live webinar!
GitFlow Using Bitbucket
June 24, 2020 | 2 PM ET 1 PM CT 11 AM PT
A successful DevOps environment requires a simple, well-defined source code version control strategy. Of all of the different Git workflows that are available, the most generally successful has been GitFlow. At first glance, GitFlow may look complicated and hard to use. In this webinar, we will show you how to utilize Bitbucket and SourceTree to implement GitFlow. We will take you through the lifecycle of a release that includes Features and Bug Fixes, Testing, and Releases. We will discuss the different roles that your team needs to play and how to manage some of the common issues with managing your source code in a Git environment.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- What is GitFlow and why you should adopt it
- How GitFlow works
- How does GitFlow work and how do the Atlassian Bitbucket and SourceTree tools help you to master it
- Overcoming some of the more common problems with using GitFlow
SAFe® Day Government
POSTPONED | Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center
Regardless of your role—practitioner, instructor, consultant, or enterprise business leader—you’ll find programs at SAFe Day Government to gain insights, and get the most from your SAFe investment. From keynotes to breakout sessions, all the content at SAFe Day is purpose-built for professional development and guidance specific to government entities implementing SAFe.
This unique Scaled Agile networking event is designed to bring you content from SAFe experts that’s most relevant to the public sector. Get ready for an information-packed day featuring keynote presentations, two workshop tracks, customer stories, and speaker sessions. Connect with SAFe coaches, thought leaders, and change agents. Get advice from subject matter experts. Network, share best practices, and discover firsthand how organizations and government agents use SAFe to continuously deliver value to customers.
NDIA Agile in Government Summit
This annual event is organized by the NDIA ADAPT group in partnership with the Carnegie Mellon University Software Engineering Institute for the purpose of creating a robust exchange of experiences and best practices bringing iterative, agile software practices into government acquisition.
The purpose of this event is to
- Explore how DevOps can and is being used in Government
- Investigate principles of agile business and how they apply to Government
- Discuss among attendees what the hot topics are that they deal with in their organizations
- Present information on how agile methods are being applied outside of software
- Explore the changing technology of modern information-intensive businesses and the implications these have for evolving Government approaches to streamlining IT
- Share as a community experiences, challenges and success that help organizations integrate agile approaches in order to deliver better results – faster, better, cheaper!