INTRODUCTION TO FRESHWORKS
Freshworks provides innovative customer engagement software for businesses of all sizes, making it easy for teams to acquire, close, and win customers for life.
The Freshworks cloud-based suite of products is designed to work tightly together to increase collaboration and help teams better connect and communicate with their customers and co-workers. The products provide a 360-degree view of the customer, are ready to go, easy to use, and offer a quick return on investment.
- Founded in October 2010 by Girish Mathrubootham and Shan Krishnasamy
- Headquartered in California, US, and global offices in India, UK, Australia, and Europe
- Freshworks is backed by Accel, Tiger Global Management, CapitalG, and Sequoia Capital India with a $3.5 billion valuation
- Widely used by over 150,000 customers around the world including Honda, Bridgestone, Hugo Boss, University of Pennsylvania, Toshiba and Cisco.
- Featured in 3 Gartner Magic Quadrants for CRM Customer Engagement Center for Freshdesk, Sales Force Automation for Freshsales, and IT Service Management Tools for Freshservice
- Serves SMBs to Enterprise companies in every industry and line of business, including healthcare, finance, travel, media & entertainment, manufacturing, education, IT, telecommunications, and others.
BUILT TO DELIVER MOMENTS OF WOW
KNOW OUR SUITE OF PRODUCTS
Freshworks customer engagement platform includes 12 products, all empowered by our AI engine “Freddy”