Now with Smart IT and MyIT, BMC Remedy delivers an amazing user experience on both sides of the service desk
Remedy with Smart IT for the IT Support Team and MyIT for End Users supports the modern business demands of mobile, social, and consumer-style technology experiences across your entire business. Just imagine a more knowledgeable workforce, satisfied customers, and productivity gains that give your business a considerable advantage.
Smart IT provides your IT support team with an intelligent, mobile, and beautiful service desk experience
Smart IT sets a new standard for the modern workplace with an intuitive, social, and mobile service desk experience to enable a more knowledgeable and collaborative workforce organized around IT roles, not modules. Smart IT is . . .
- Intelligent. More insight, less effort. Data-driven insights make for a more productive and knowledgeable staff.
- Beautiful. More functionality. Fewer clicks. Faster learning and higher user adoption provide better customer satisfaction with a modern user experience.
- Mobile. Same service desk, any device. Get responsive service delivery from anywhere. Always up to date with instant access even while remote.
- Collaborative. Real-time, every time. Embrace a new paradigm where knowledge is enabled not only by articles, but through instant service desk collaboration.
MyIT modernizes your business and provides your end users with a smart and satisfying IT self-service experience
MyIT is a new self-service app for Remedy and Remedyforce that uses location, role, and preferences to guide your end-users to the answers and tools they need with minimal friction. MyIT relieves much of the burden on your IT department by enabling users to accomplish key service tasks from their own devices. MyIT’s features include:
- Formless requests. Simply describe a problem in a post, and MyIT identifies the best solution.
- Crowdsourced collaboration. Allow anyone to add assets to maps, report outages, and contribute solutions.
- Context-aware services. Receive helpful services and alerts based on role, location, equipment, preferences, and more.
- Universal app store. Easily build your own enterprise app store with AppZone.
- Anywhere, anytime access. Runs as native app on iOS and Android devices, and in HTML5 browsers on personal computers.
- Concierge-style scheduling. Get help in-person or using chat, phone, or collaboration platforms such as Skype® or Google+®.
Request a Remedy with Smart IT or MyIT Demo